(Please sign and return with final payment)
Properties owned by Randy rent to families only.
We do not rent to college and/or high school students, frat parties and/or
Properties owned by Randy rent to families only. We do not rent to college and/or high school students, frat parties and/or bachelor parties.
1. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES. Check in time is , check out is 11:00 am. Early arrival and/or late departure without prior approval is prohibited and will result in an extra day’s charge.
2. SAFTEY. The property has a swimming pool and is on a lake. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure the safety of all guest. No diving in the swimming pool. No nudity or topless sunbathing.
3. NOISE. Tenants are not to engage in loud or disturbing activity during the night time hours. Stereos and radios are not allowed outside. All radios, television sets, stereos, etc., are to be turned down to a level of sound that does not annoy or interfere with other residents. Tenants are to respect the neighbor’s rights.
4. SMOKING. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
5. DAMAGES. There will be a charge for any missing, damaged and/or unusable items as well as cost of repairs or services cause to the property due to negligence or improper use by the tenant, pets of the tenant, guest of the tenants or any other occupants.
6. PETS. Unless specified on VacationHomesOfTexas.com, pets are not allowed on the premises. A $175 deodorizing fee will be charged if pets are found at the property.
7. CLEANING. There will be a $175 fee for carpet cleaning due to spills or strains. Additionally, an extra charge will result from excessive cleaning.
8. ACT OF NATURE. Owner will not be held responsible for lake levels and/or any other conditions caused by acts of nature. Remedy for flood warning evacuations is rescheduling of the vacation. Boat docks may or may not be usable due to lake levels.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury of or to the tenant, tenant's family, guests, invitees, pets, agents or employees or to any person entering the premises or the building of which the premises are a part or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the premises are a part, and tenant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature. Owner shall not be liable for damage or loss of tenant's personal property from fire, flood, water leaks, rain, hail, ice, snow, smoke, explosions, interrupt of utilities, and/or acts of God.
10. RESERVING. No person under the age of 25 years old will be allowed to reserve this rental unit. College and bachelor parties are prohibited.
11. REPAIRS. There will be no refunds or discounts due to service and/or equipment failure. Equipment is defined as, but not limited to: swimming pool equipment, heating, air conditioning, appliances, tv sets, refrigerators, ovens, etc.. We make every effort to repairs and/or replace failed service and/or equipment in a timely manner. Such repairs may be limited to the availability of products and/or services and/or the availability of repair personnel.
12. GARBAGE PICKUP. All trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse are to be deposited in the locations provided therefore and tenant shall not allow any trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse to be deposited or permitted to stand on the exterior of any building or within the common elements.
Pickup days are as follows: Lakeside Drive & Turtle Lane (Wednesday) Redbird Drive - private dumpster
PARKING. The number of cars allowed are as
Parking is not permitted on neighboring property, lawns or grassy areas.
14. ENERGY. Tenants are to leave doors and windows closed during periods of heating/air conditioning.
15. GARAGE. Unless specified, the garage is not part of the rental unit.
16. ALTERATIONS. No alterations or improvements are allowed to the property.
17. USE OF PREMISES. The Premises shall be used and occupied by tenant and tenant's guest exclusively. Tenant shall not allow any other person to use or occupy the premises beyond the initial reserved party.
18. WHEN OWNER MAY ENTER. Owner shall reserve the right at all reasonable times during the term of this agreement to enter the premises for the purpose of:
(a) Inspecting the property. This includes, but is not limit to, the inspection of air conditioning filters,
swimming pools, disallowed pets, appliances, safety or fire hazards, and the general overall
condition of the property.
(b) Making any repairs or alterations deemed appropriate by Owner
(c) Preventive maintenance
(d) Avoiding property damage
(e) Preventing waste of utilities
(f) Leaving notices
(g) Retrieving property owned or leased by former tenants
(h) Removing placards, signs, fixtures, alterations or additions not conforming to law and/or this Agreement
(i) Cleaning of swimming pools
19. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this agreement or the application thereof shall, for any reason and to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, neither the remainder of this agreement nor the application of the provision to other persons, entities or circumstances shall be affected thereby, but instead shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
20. NON-WAIVER. No indulgence, waiver, election or non-election by owner under this agreement shall affect tenant's duties and liabilities hereunder. .
21. MODIFICATION. The parties hereby agree that this document contains the entire agreement between the parties and this agreement shall not be modified, changed, altered or amended in any way except through a written amendment signed by all of the parties hereto. No oral agreements have been made between owner and tenant.
Tenant shall be held liable for damages from wastewater stoppages caused by foreign or improper objects in lines that specifically serve this dwelling. No feminine hygiene products shall be flushed down the toilets.
23. AIR CONDITIONING.
The air condition thermostat should run at all times in the “auto” or “off” positions and at or above 75 degrees during the summer months. Tenant shall be held liable for any damages as a result of not following this rule. A common problem of misuse is icing of the coils.
(a) Tenant shall notify owner of any removed smoke detector batteries.
(b) There is no known lead-base paint with the property.
(c) Owner shall not be held liable for clerical errors in the advertising and/or promoting of this property.
25. UNSATISFACTORY CONDITIONS.
Owner shall be given a reasonable time to correct any problems
associated with the property. Unsatisfactory conditions include, but are not
limited to, cleaning, missing or bro
26. TENANT’S OBLIGATION. Tenant and his or her guest shall comply with any and all laws, ordinances, rules and orders of any and all governmental or quasi-governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, use, occupancy and preservation of the premises. Tenant and his or her guest shall comply with all written rules and regulations outlined in this agreement. The premises shall be kept reasonably clean and sanitary by the tenant and his/her guest at all times. Swimming pools and all other facilities on this property shall be used wholly at the risk of the person(s) using them. Owner also reserves the right to regulate any guest deemed by the owner's judgment as disturbing the peace and/or disturbing other residents or neighbors. Failure to comply with this agreement and its contents will result in cancellation of rental, eviction without notice, and forfeiture of all moneys.
Upon departure, you are expected to straighten up the rental unit prior to departure. All furniture should be returned to its original location. Dirty dishes are not to be left in the kitchen sink, counter top or refrigerator. If dishes are left in the dishwasher, we do ask that the dishwasher be turned on prior to your leaving. No open or perishable food products that you have brought into the unit should be left behind. Beds used by the tenants are to be stripped prior to departure.
Please turn off the lights and air conditioning.